Gå till innehåll

XL-H1 på tradera, skum annons?

Norbert

Undrar vad jag skall fråga mer om? Så svarade han till mig:

The Panasonic AG-HVX200 Mini DV Digital Camcorder is brand new in the box with all accesories and international warranty ! I have more than one item .It work on the european system "PAL" I agree with 18000 sek with all shipping taxes included . I'm a english cityzen , I live in London , U.K. , I have a electronic store in Denmark (underconstruction) but now I'm in London and i'll ship you the item from here . Give me your full name and address and I'll arrange everything , I'll ship you the system via UP.S.

Regards !

Länk till kommentar

Jag skrev så här:

Sounds like a great deal. I have always been wishing to be an owner of such a camera. Though, I don’t think I want to pay any tax for neither the camera nor the shipping. You see, I have some minor problems with the tax authority in Sweden. I’m a Swedish citizen. What about if I offer 6000 sek, and no tax paid? I arrange the shipping. You see, I’m running some business in London that includes some very interesting financial transactions. I’m visiting London on regular bases, and maybe we can meet somewhere next time I’m coming over. I have some further questions about the camera. The warranty, is it valid in Denmark as well as in Sweden? Do you have any more pictures of the camera? My wife is not so convinced about buying a cheap thing, she is asking for the best quality.

Göran

Länk till kommentar

hehe, han svarar ju verkligen goddag yxskaft. Nej, priset är 18000 menar han. Då skrev jag:

Your advertise is 16000 sek. I offer 5000 sek and will take care of the shipping. A friend of mine is also interested in such cameras. He is running a business and if I understand you correctly, you have more than one item. He might be interested in buying ten (10) item if the price is good. Let me know you full name and address, and I’ll forward your data to him. He’ll get in contact with you for further discussions. I’m sure he can give a very good offer.

How do I pay you if I buy your camera? I have cash in my hand but prefer to put them in an envelope and mail the money to you. I don’t trust banks very well. They have stole a lot of money from me during the years. I don’t like when people steal money.

It is a good camera, isn’t it? My wife is very concerned about the quality. She have bought many things from Hong Kong lately and she is very disappointed about the quality. Nearly impossible to sell at tradera. Do you want to see a picture of my wife? Are you married too?

Om han fortfarande svarar skall jag nog leta lite nigerabrev att klippa ur.

Länk till kommentar

Jag fick full name and adress av honom. Nu vill han ha min. Dags att tacka för visat intresse och säga jag har hittat en kamera??

Plasmatevena ser ju jäkligt suspekta ut. Jag kan inte maila honom fler ggr. Nån som vill prova och se hur svaret ser ut?

http://www.tradera.com/Panasonic_TH_42PHD7UY_Flat_Panel_Plasma_TV-auktion-53490062

Föresten, kameran är borta. http://www.tradera.com/Panasonic_AG_HVX200_Mini_DV_Digital_Camcorder-auktion-53050410

Skall vi anmäla plasmateven med, misstänkt samma användare?

Edit: Jag svarade honom:

I’m sorry to announce that I found a great camera for 5000 sek. It is a Canon_XL_H1 in excellent condition, actually a brand new camera. I have sent the money via Western Union to a nice guy I met on internet. I expect to receive the camera any day. Now I’m looking for a panasonic flat panel plasma television set. Thank you for your cooperation.

Länk till kommentar

Platt-teven är samma figur eller hur? Fast jag börjar tro att det inte är en kille utan mer organiserat:

Hello !

First of all i want to thank you for your contact ! About the Panasonic TH-42PHD7UY Flat Panel Plasma TV i have to tell you is brand new in the box with all accesories and international warranty ! It work on the europen system PAL . The buy now price is 13000 sek with all shipping taxes included .I have more than one item . So if you are interested or you need more details please e-mail me back ! I'm from London U.K. Please use english conversation !

Regards !

Länk till kommentar

Platt-teven är samma figur eller hur? Fast jag börjar tro att det inte är en kille utan mer organiserat:

Hello !

First of all i want to thank you for your contact ! About the Panasonic TH-42PHD7UY Flat Panel Plasma TV i have to tell you is brand new in the box with all accesories and international warranty ! It work on the europen system PAL . The buy now price is 13000 sek with all shipping taxes included .I have more than one item . So if you are interested or you need more details please e-mail me back ! I'm from London U.K. Please use english conversation !

Regards !

Riktigt farlig. Vi måste informera tradera på nåt sätt.

Länk till kommentar

Man kan anmäla annonsen, men jag tror det är mer lurigt än så. Jag tycker det är konstigt att han inte kände igen mig fast jag precis innan skrivit så knäppa mail till honom och han uttryckligen tyckte jag var lite "crazy". Det får mig att misstänka att det är fler personer, typ ett gäng.

Jag har inte noterat hans nick på andra annonsen. Det glömde jag. Vad hade han för nick då?

Länk till kommentar

Jag tycker det är konstigt att han inte kände igen mig fast jag precis innan skrivit så knäppa mail till honom och han uttryckligen tyckte jag var lite "crazy".
Han kanske känner igen dig, men hade han sagt det så hade hans bluff spruckit, om han nu försöker verka som flera olika säljare. Men isåfall tycker jag att det är puckat av honom att skicka i princip samma mejlsvar på ALLA sina annonser. Det är liksom lite genomskinligt.
Länk till kommentar

Det är sant. Men rätt genomskinligt ändå. Hade det varit jag så hade jag ignorerat att svara. Jag börjar misstänka att de inte kan engelska så bra. Svaren är rätt "goddag yxskaft" så jag får känslan att någon har satt ihop några bra brev i förväg som de/han klipper ur. Det är sällan man får svar på det man vill, utan endast det som han själv finner lämpligt. En maggropskänsla jag fått, helt utan sakliga grunder, är att det är flera personer som organiserat som säljer "ingenting". De har delat upp lite lite epostkonton mellan sig, och bilder och kör hårt. Den som lyckas sälja sin andel klarar sig.

Länk till kommentar

• 3 veckor senare...
  • 3 veckor senare...
  • 1 månad senare...

Delta i konversationen

Du kan posta nu och bli medlem senare. Om du har ett konto, logga in nu för att posta med ditt konto.

Gäst
Skriv ett svar...

×   Klistras in som rik text.   Återställ formatering

Endast 75 max uttryckssymboler är tillåtna.

×   Din länk har automatiskt bäddats in.   Visa som länk istället

×   Ditt tidigare innehåll har återställts.   Rensa redigerare

×   Du kan inte klistra in bilder direkt. Ladda upp eller sätt in bilder från URL.

• Skapa nytt...