Gå till innehåll

Gissa Filmen!

John

"Suckie suckie ten buckie"

Det finns bäl massa filmer med sådana där billiga asiatiska fnask med halvroliga fraser. "Suckie suckie five buckie" låter dessutom mer bekant, hmm.

Med risk för småfel så kommer här ett litet psykbryt... garanterat ett av de längsta citat jag kan.

I'm talking about my life. I can't seem to get that through to you. I'm not just talking about one person, I'm talking about everybody. I'm talking about Form, I'm talking about Content, I'm talking about Interrelationships, God, the Devil, Hell, Heaven.

Do YOU understand? FINALLY!!!

Länk till kommentar

[citat=FredrikD]

I'm talking about my life. I can't seem to get that through to you. I'm not just talking about one person, I'm talking about everybody. I'm talking about Form, I'm talking about Content, I'm talking about Interrelationships, God, the Devil, Hell, Heaven.

Do YOU understand? FINALLY!!![/citat]

Det låter som en mentalsjuk patient :p så jag gissar GÖKBOET.

Nästa:

"Dave, this conversation can serve no purpose anymore. Goodbye."

Länk till kommentar

[citat=Lukas]Monty Python and the Holy Grail (1975)

Här kommer ett till:

"Who's the more foolish...the fool or the fool who follows him?"[/citat]

Obi-wan i Starwars :)

Nästa då.....

I dont give a fuck what u know or dont know....I´m gonna torture u anyway........

Länk till kommentar

[citat=final_cut][citat=Josef Harringer]

Denna då: "Me so horny. Me love you long time."[/citat]

Svar: Full Metal Jacket.

Nytt:

Honey, you´ll never belive what happened to me today.[/citat]

Från Batman..

Tar väl min signatur som nytt:

"I don't mind if you don't like my manners. I don't like them myself. They're pretty bad. I grieve over them on long winter evenings."

Någon som vet?

Länk till kommentar

• 2 veckor senare...
  • 1 månad senare...

[citat=final_cut]Nästa:

"See, Mr. Gittes, most people never have to face the fact that, at the right time and the right place, they're capable of... anything!"[/citat]

Kan inte tro det. Så många som sagt att manuset är något av det bästa som skrivit, och ändå är det ingen som kan gissa. Kanske är det sommarvädret ...

Länk till kommentar

[citat=final_cut][citat=final_cut]Nästa:

"See, Mr. Gittes, most people never have to face the fact that, at the right time and the right place, they're capable of... anything!"[/citat]

Kan inte tro det. Så många som sagt att manuset är något av det bästa som skrivit, och ändå är det ingen som kan gissa. Kanske är det sommarvädret ...[/citat]

CHINATOWN

Nästa

"I am not an animal. I am a human being. I am a man."

Länk till kommentar

Oj den var svår, men påminner om Attack mot Polisstation 13? :)

Jag har en här till er:

No. It's too late for me, but there are alot of little cable boys and girls out there who STILL have a chance! Don't you understand, Steven? Somebody has to kill the babysitter.

Länk till kommentar

The Cable Guy

Denna då?

"Because if I tell you, you tell your friends... your friends are callin' me on the horn all the time... and I gotta show up at shopping centers for openings and sign autographs and shit like that and it makes my life a HELL. OK? A living HELL."

Länk till kommentar

Delta i konversationen

Du kan posta nu och bli medlem senare. Om du har ett konto, logga in nu för att posta med ditt konto.

Gäst
Skriv ett svar...

×   Klistras in som rik text.   Återställ formatering

Endast 75 max uttryckssymboler är tillåtna.

×   Din länk har automatiskt bäddats in.   Visa som länk istället

×   Ditt tidigare innehåll har återställts.   Rensa redigerare

×   Du kan inte klistra in bilder direkt. Ladda upp eller sätt in bilder från URL.

• Skapa nytt...