Gå till innehåll

Ljussabel!

Magnuz

[citat=Ryan Wieber]

CONTACT FLASHES

Contact flashes are that nifty flare that occurs for a moment when lightsabers strike each other. This really helps spice up shots and sell your effect as real lightsabers.

My thinking on this subject leads me to suspect you are one of two types of people. If you're an experianced and clever type who knows his way around After Effects and/or Photoshop, I'm guessing you'll be able to make your own flashes and you were just checking this out to see how I did mine. If you're the other type and you have no idea where to even start, I'll offer you the easy way out and just give you my flare. In either case, read on to find out how to use it.

You can download my contact flash here. (to download, right click and choose Save File As...) It was made by Michael "Dorkman" Scott in Photoshop using the Axion filter.

My plan on applying contact flashes require that you already have them made up. Either you create a big 2 or 3 frame video file with your flash on it over a black background, or you're stealing mine. Either way, you've got what you need and here's how to apply your flash to your footage:

In your composition with your footage you want to add flashes to, advance to the first frame where you want a big flash.

If you haven't already, import your flash or multiple flash files by going File > Import > File...

Drag your flash file to the canvas and drop it so that it's anchor point (the circle with an X in it) is right where you want the center of the flash to be.

Set the flash's transfer mode to Add.

Note: If needed, in the switches panel, set each the flash layer's display quality to best.

Note: You might also have to change the scale of your flash to make it bigger or smaller depending on the shot. Do this, make sure your flash layer is selected and then click the point on one of the corners of your flash. Then hold down the shift key while you drag that corner in or out to shrink or enlarge the layer's scale.

You're done. Continue moving through time repeating the last few steps to add contact flashes when you want them

[/citat]

Länk till kommentar

[citat=Magnuz]jag kan inte ladda ner den. jag höger klickar på fönstret.

man måste ju ha Quick Time 7 pro. jag var runt och kollade och kom fra till att Quick Time 7 pro kostar 275 kr.

kan man inte göra det på ett annat sätt?[/citat]

Om du använder Firefox så kan du högerklicka på länken och välja Spara länk som... (i explorer står det Spara mål som...)

Länk till kommentar

[citat=Magnuz]jag har explorer och då står det PRO spara som källfil... eller PRO spara som QuickTime-film

om man trycker på någon av dom så kommer det upp att jag ska köpa Quick Time 7 pro[/citat]

Du ska alltså inte högerklicka på filmen utan på länken till filmen i den här tråden.

Eller så kan du klicka på Arkiv > Spara som... i fönstret som filmen öppnas i.

Länk till kommentar

[citat=yarrik112][citat=Djungelsmurfen][citat=Film smurfen]Mr Lawa. Hette du Djungelsmurfen förut eller? Hehe, låter bra gör det.[/citat]

förut, vad? får fundera lite på de där tror jag :l[/citat]

Jag kan ha fel, men det ser ut som du fortfarande heter Djungelsmurfen =)[/citat]

jo, jag tyckte väl det jag också

Länk till kommentar

• 2 veckor senare...
  • 9 månader senare...
[citat=yarrik112][citat=Djungelsmurfen][citat=Film smurfen]Mr Lawa. Hette du Djungelsmurfen förut eller? Hehe, låter bra gör det.[/citat]

förut, vad? får fundera lite på de där tror jag :l[/citat]

Jag kan ha fel, men det ser ut som du fortfarande heter Djungelsmurfen =)[/citat]

jo, jag tyckte väl det jag också

Ajajaj, tanken va inte att starta en diskussion direkt. Måste ha läst fel någon stans. :P

Länk till kommentar

Delta i konversationen

Du kan posta nu och bli medlem senare. Om du har ett konto, logga in nu för att posta med ditt konto.

Gäst
Skriv ett svar...

×   Klistras in som rik text.   Återställ formatering

Endast 75 max uttryckssymboler är tillåtna.

×   Din länk har automatiskt bäddats in.   Visa som länk istället

×   Ditt tidigare innehåll har återställts.   Rensa redigerare

×   Du kan inte klistra in bilder direkt. Ladda upp eller sätt in bilder från URL.

• Skapa nytt...