Jump to content

Var köper jag "PVC-pipes" till en fig rig?


Recommended Posts


Någon som har något tips där man enkelt kan få tag på runda "PVC-pipes" så man kan bygga en fig rig? Gärna från en svensk sida! Tack :)


Och på svensk sida eller affär heter "pipes" oftast "rör". ;-)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...