Gissa Filmen!

John

- So then I borrowed it until I DID know.

- That don't make no sense!

O Brother, Where art Thou?

Eller?

"- I disagree, man, she was just an oldtimer. That's the way people talked back then. Didn't mean they were racist... But my grandmother did refer to a broken bottle once as a "nigger knife."

- You know, come to think of it, my grandmother *was* kind of a racist. "

"- I disagree, man, she was just an oldtimer. That's the way people talked back then. Didn't mean they were racist... But my grandmother did refer to a broken bottle once as a "nigger knife."

- You know, come to think of it, my grandmother *was* kind of a racist. "

Clerks 2

nästa:

"My brains are going into my feet!"

Simon... du kunde väl vara lite mer kryptisk?:p

Terminator 2... Sara Connor sitter och plockar kulor ur T800an...;)

Mitt citat då? Blir en gammal goding:

"Beware! Beware! Beware of the big green dragon that sits on your doorstep! He eats little boys, puppydog-tails and big fat snails... beware! Take care!"

jag är ute efter orginalfilmen... fler ledtrådar än så ger jag inte. Pluspoäng om ni kan sista delen av repliken som jag medvetet undanhålligt;)

Glen or Glenda :D fast min favorit har alltid varit The Body Snatcher med Boris Karloff ;)

Den här då ?

Here's the deal: it's been strongly suggested that we turn over Arthur and abandon these refugees out here in the bush. I'll tell you right now: I'm not gonna do that. Can't do that. Broke my own rule - started to give a fuck. And brought you guys along with me. We're about to walk into some serious shit. Before we do, I just like to hear what you guys have to say about it. That's all. Speak freely..

En av de absolut bästa filmer jag nånsin sett :D

Glen or Glenda :D fast min favorit har alltid varit The Body Snatcher med Boris Karloff ;)

Den här då ?

Here's the deal: it's been strongly suggested that we turn over Arthur and abandon these refugees out here in the bush. I'll tell you right now: I'm not gonna do that. Can't do that. Broke my own rule - started to give a fuck. And brought you guys along with me. We're about to walk into some serious shit. Before we do, I just like to hear what you guys have to say about it. That's all. Speak freely..

En av de absolut bästa filmer jag nånsin sett :D

Tears of the sun?

Vet inte hur svår den här är...får väl se^^

"Ma? Ya on uppers?"

Eftersom jmalmsten inte kom med nån ny efter att ha svarat rätt, kör jag med en.

Cop: Please obey the speed limits av have a good night

*****: It's already been good, now that you've served and protected me.

A night at the Roxbury.

Då tar jag en:

Maybe that's all family really is, a group of people who miss the same imaginary place.