Gå till innehåll

Gissa Filmen!

John

- So then I borrowed it until I DID know.

- That don't make no sense!

O Brother, Where art Thou?

Eller?

"- I disagree, man, she was just an oldtimer. That's the way people talked back then. Didn't mean they were racist... But my grandmother did refer to a broken bottle once as a "nigger knife."

- You know, come to think of it, my grandmother *was* kind of a racist. "

Länk till kommentar

"- I disagree, man, she was just an oldtimer. That's the way people talked back then. Didn't mean they were racist... But my grandmother did refer to a broken bottle once as a "nigger knife."

- You know, come to think of it, my grandmother *was* kind of a racist. "

Clerks 2

nästa:

"My brains are going into my feet!"

Länk till kommentar

Simon... du kunde väl vara lite mer kryptisk?:p

Terminator 2... Sara Connor sitter och plockar kulor ur T800an...;)

Mitt citat då? Blir en gammal goding:

"Beware! Beware! Beware of the big green dragon that sits on your doorstep! He eats little boys, puppydog-tails and big fat snails... beware! Take care!"

jag är ute efter orginalfilmen... fler ledtrådar än så ger jag inte. Pluspoäng om ni kan sista delen av repliken som jag medvetet undanhålligt;)

Länk till kommentar

Glen or Glenda :D fast min favorit har alltid varit The Body Snatcher med Boris Karloff ;)

Den här då ?

Here's the deal: it's been strongly suggested that we turn over Arthur and abandon these refugees out here in the bush. I'll tell you right now: I'm not gonna do that. Can't do that. Broke my own rule - started to give a fuck. And brought you guys along with me. We're about to walk into some serious shit. Before we do, I just like to hear what you guys have to say about it. That's all. Speak freely..

En av de absolut bästa filmer jag nånsin sett :D

Länk till kommentar

Glen or Glenda :D fast min favorit har alltid varit The Body Snatcher med Boris Karloff ;)

Den här då ?

Here's the deal: it's been strongly suggested that we turn over Arthur and abandon these refugees out here in the bush. I'll tell you right now: I'm not gonna do that. Can't do that. Broke my own rule - started to give a fuck. And brought you guys along with me. We're about to walk into some serious shit. Before we do, I just like to hear what you guys have to say about it. That's all. Speak freely..

En av de absolut bästa filmer jag nånsin sett :D

Tears of the sun?

Vet inte hur svår den här är...får väl se^^

"Ma? Ya on uppers?"

Länk till kommentar

Eftersom jmalmsten inte kom med nån ny efter att ha svarat rätt, kör jag med en.

Cop: Please obey the speed limits av have a good night

*****: It's already been good, now that you've served and protected me.

A night at the Roxbury.

Då tar jag en:

Maybe that's all family really is, a group of people who miss the same imaginary place.

Länk till kommentar

A night at the Roxbury.

Då tar jag en:

Maybe that's all family really is, a group of people who miss the same imaginary place.

Äntligen kom jag på den! Garden State! Fan va jag har suttit och klurat på den. En av få citat som jag känt igen i den här tråden.

-"Long live the new flesh!"

Länk till kommentar

Delta i konversationen

Du kan posta nu och bli medlem senare. Om du har ett konto, logga in nu för att posta med ditt konto.

Gäst
Skriv ett svar...

×   Klistras in som rik text.   Återställ formatering

Endast 75 max uttryckssymboler är tillåtna.

×   Din länk har automatiskt bäddats in.   Visa som länk istället

×   Ditt tidigare innehåll har återställts.   Rensa redigerare

×   Du kan inte klistra in bilder direkt. Ladda upp eller sätt in bilder från URL.

• Skapa nytt...