Gå till innehåll

My Sound of Silence - Horizon (360-video)

Videoapelsin

My Sound of Silence "Horizon" VR video out now!

My Sound of Silence's thoughts:

"Horizon is a not so much of a story, it's more a state of mind, a vast landscape, the constant wondering and worrying and the delicate line between hope and despair. It's comforting and sooting, like a rocking cradle but at the same time agonizing."

Peter Sundqvist s (videoapelsin s) thoughts: "When I listened to Horizon I saw sunlight, rocks and waves crashing at a shore. That's why I instead wanted to do birch trees, leaves and soil set in space. I really enjoy computer game environments where everything is always so beautiful. It's a shame that you have to collect coins and food and kill each other when you are in such a beautiful place. With this video I wanted to do such a place, some kind of a schematic sketch of an abandoned civilization. Like I would describe northern Sweden to an alien or a to person from the south of the country."

Horizon is a 360 experience by @videoapelsin that should we watched in a updated web browser, most preferably with a VR headset.

Länk till kommentar

Delta i konversationen

Du kan posta nu och bli medlem senare. Om du har ett konto, logga in nu för att posta med ditt konto.

Gäst
Skriv ett svar...

×   Klistras in som rik text.   Återställ formatering

Endast 75 max uttryckssymboler är tillåtna.

×   Din länk har automatiskt bäddats in.   Visa som länk istället

×   Ditt tidigare innehåll har återställts.   Rensa redigerare

×   Du kan inte klistra in bilder direkt. Ladda upp eller sätt in bilder från URL.

• Skapa nytt...