Gå till innehåll

Cool New Film Competition!

Kristof

Hey there!

Just wanted to let everyone know that an awesome film competition is coming to Sweden for the first time this year. The idea is that everyone involved has just 48 hours to make their short film, from writing and pre-production to output and delivery. This is a format that has enjoyed huge popularity internationally, with 48 hour film competitions thriving in cities around the world including San Francisco, Auckland, Helsinki and Sydney. Uneton48 Uneton48 is a 48 hour short film competition that has been immensely successful in Finland over the last few years, and is now expanding to include Sweden and Estonia.

This is a unique challenge that will test the skills and creativity of any filmmaker to the limit - check out the website to find out more, or ask questions below and I'll do my best to give you decent answers. :)

Länk till kommentar

• 1 månad senare...

Hey guys, team registration is open for the competition (now called Sömnlös48 in Sweden) - see here Register a team | Uneton48 to get signed up before it's too late! Sömnlös48 will be held over the weekend of May 18-20. Competition films are screened in local cinemas, and judged by film industry professionals. This year finalists will have the opportunity to pitch a film concept to a panel of major television stations.

Every year there is a large prize pool for successful competitors, with past prizes coming from well known industry companies including Angelfilms, Generator Post, Avid and Genelec. The 2012 prize pool totals over 25,000€.

Register a team to get a shot at great prizes and wide recognition, and help bring an event to Sweden that has already mobilized thousands of independent filmmakers! Uneton48

Länk till kommentar

Yep - but the prize pool for Sömnlös48 is a hell of a lot bigger, and it's only open to competitors from Sweden, Finland and Estonia. Plus the chance for finalists to pitch an idea to TV stations who're looking to fund projects. I know which one I'd go for. ;)

Länk till kommentar

Yep - but the prize pool for Sömnlös48 is a hell of a lot bigger, and it's only open to competitors from Sweden, Finland and Estonia. Plus the chance for finalists to pitch an idea to TV stations who're looking to fund projects. I know which one I'd go for. ;)

Yes, the Uneton48/Sömnlös48 (I don't like that Swedish title, you could take turns sleeping...) competition sounds nice. Is there a registration fee?

Slightly OT: The videomarathon.com website is waking up now as well, it's in late August so no worries (except for the very bad Swedish auto-translation used on their website, I prefer the perfect hand-crafted English language on the Uneton site...)

Länk till kommentar

Delta i konversationen

Du kan posta nu och bli medlem senare. Om du har ett konto, logga in nu för att posta med ditt konto.

Gäst
Skriv ett svar...

×   Klistras in som rik text.   Återställ formatering

Endast 75 max uttryckssymboler är tillåtna.

×   Din länk har automatiskt bäddats in.   Visa som länk istället

×   Ditt tidigare innehåll har återställts.   Rensa redigerare

×   Du kan inte klistra in bilder direkt. Ladda upp eller sätt in bilder från URL.

• Skapa nytt...