Gå till innehåll

En ny wetgate med fantastiskt resultat!

Uppsala BildTeknik

Äh, jag är lat, det är sent och jag orkar inte skriva om allting (jag har redan skrivit det här på ett engelskt filmforum), så jag kopierar bara in mitt inlägg på engelska...

Hi guys!

I just wanted to share the fantastic scratch-removal capabilities of a new wetgate I installed on my FlashscanHD yesterday. I made a testclip from one of my own old super8 from 1977.

OK, so it wasn´t all that scratched to begin with, but it was in the middle of the night and I was just finished with the installation of the wetgate, and I really wanted to see how it would perform... so I took a knife and ran the film back and forth in the scanner while scratching it up pretty bad. :mrgreen:

Then I transferred it one without the wetgate and once with the wetgate, and I made a split-screen testfilm from the transfers.

I made a webpage with info about the wetgate, sorry guys, but I haven´t had time to make the page in english yet. But you can check the testclip anyway, just click on the TV on the right side of the wegpage. If it doesen t play, update your flash player.

Page with the testclip: Wetgate-scanning av Smalfilm | Smalfilm till DVD, Super 8 & Dubbel 8 filmscanning - Uppsala Bildteknik AB |

Let me know what you think, it looks almost too good to be true!

Länk till kommentar

• 2 veckor senare...
  • 1 månad senare...

Delta i konversationen

Du kan posta nu och bli medlem senare. Om du har ett konto, logga in nu för att posta med ditt konto.

Gäst
Skriv ett svar...

×   Klistras in som rik text.   Återställ formatering

Endast 75 max uttryckssymboler är tillåtna.

×   Din länk har automatiskt bäddats in.   Visa som länk istället

×   Ditt tidigare innehåll har återställts.   Rensa redigerare

×   Du kan inte klistra in bilder direkt. Ladda upp eller sätt in bilder från URL.

• Skapa nytt...