Gå till innehåll

Identifying a Beaulieu 4008

Lambis

Can someone Identifying follow Beaulieu? The camera is Black and its have a 80fps so its need to be a ZM IV but i was thinking only M3 have a black painting or?

The lens is a Angénieux 1.2 or 1.4 6-80mm lens.

On the lens its written Angénieux 1.2 6-80mm but the BLENDERSTEG goes from 22-1.4. After 1.4 its a T that i dont know what its mean

sorry for the bad photos , i dont have better ones.

IMG_0567.jpg

IMG_0568.jpg

IMG_0569.jpg

Länk till kommentar

Hi,

its an 10 years jubilee model, witch comes in black and the wonderfull Angenieux lens. The same as mine: http://forum.voodoofilm.org/showthread.php?t=25211

Cited from Super 8 wiki:

"There are rare models with black body and comes with 80fps and an Angenieux f1.2 6-80mm lens. From Bjorn Andersson of Beaulieu Sweden, "This Black 4008ZMII with Angenieux 1,2/6-80 was only produced in a very limited number in 1975, and we called it "S8 10 years jubilee model". Serial no 931500-933000.""

Have a nice day!

Länk till kommentar

Yes it is. I have send the camera to Björn and he ask me why i havent buy i lotteryticket the same day as i have buy that camera as it was my lucky day :-)

As he say there not more that maybe 500 build with this lens and not 3000 as people think.

Will be great to get the camera back and try it out, finaly.

Länk till kommentar

Delta i konversationen

Du kan posta nu och bli medlem senare. Om du har ett konto, logga in nu för att posta med ditt konto.

Gäst
Skriv ett svar...

×   Klistras in som rik text.   Återställ formatering

Endast 75 max uttryckssymboler är tillåtna.

×   Din länk har automatiskt bäddats in.   Visa som länk istället

×   Ditt tidigare innehåll har återställts.   Rensa redigerare

×   Du kan inte klistra in bilder direkt. Ladda upp eller sätt in bilder från URL.

• Skapa nytt...