Gå till innehåll

S8 framkalar maskin

Cineguerrilha

Hej All,

jag ska skriva i engleska darfor att, as you can see, min svenska ar dolig.

Some time ago I got in touch with Olexandr Kalinichenko to enquire about a soviet machine capable to develop (continuously) color and bw reversal (8mm and 16mm), in up to 120m each time from dry roll to dry roll. THere is one in Ukraine that he said he'd be able to get it for 15000kr. I wonder if a group of people wouldn't be interested in buying it, then, when one of the buyers need to do the developing we only share the chemicals and we could also charge a bit more from people that haven't contribute to the draw.

Länk till kommentar

One big question is, I guess, the chemicals. Is it possible to get a good economical solution for the chemicals, if it doesen´t get enough films to develop (the chemicals go bad over time, I guess).

As you can see, there are many "I guess" in my post... I have never developed film myself. I don´t see the price for developing at Andec that high actually. You´d need to develop a lot of film before you´d even get back the investment of 15.000:- SEK.

Länk till kommentar

well, 5L of the tetenal kit, enough for god knows how much film costs 700kr. For a single s8 cartridge maybe is too much but if you have a few... and then, 16mm, 120m of it would cost 900kr. For BW reversal the chemicals if formulated from raw materials cost almost to nothing. And it's also possible to use it for bw neg.

Länk till kommentar

Delta i konversationen

Du kan posta nu och bli medlem senare. Om du har ett konto, logga in nu för att posta med ditt konto.

Gäst
Skriv ett svar...

×   Klistras in som rik text.   Återställ formatering

Endast 75 max uttryckssymboler är tillåtna.

×   Din länk har automatiskt bäddats in.   Visa som länk istället

×   Ditt tidigare innehåll har återställts.   Rensa redigerare

×   Du kan inte klistra in bilder direkt. Ladda upp eller sätt in bilder från URL.

• Skapa nytt...